- DAY : Wednesday to Sunday
- PUBLIC : All
- LANGUE : français, anglais
- TARIF : included in the entrance fee
Three different tours available
Discover our museum and its historic site using our new digital experience.
You can now explore our history at your own pace using your smartphone and headphones *.
Several options are available to you. Choose your tour based on your interests and how much time you want to spend on your visit.
Three tours to discover
- From the Cellar to the Attic Tour (Wednesday to Sunday: from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.)
A great way to discover the daily life of the people who lived in the old farmhouse that was acquired by Marguerite Bourgeoys in 1668 and that welcomed the King’s Wards.
- Garden Tour (Summer season)
Discover the evolution of the agricultural field from the French Regime until the 20th century. Expand your knowledge about healing plants and about the way of life of the first settlers.
- Site Tour (at any time)
This tour highlights the most beautiful attractions of the site. Learn more about the built heritage of the French Regime and the horticultural traditions of the time.
A digital experience for everyone!
Historical anecdotes, common expressions, funny facts are presented by the character of Joachim Crête. He candidly intervenes with his own language while you visit the house.
The audio and video content of our tours presents over 300 years of rural Montreal history since the days of New France.
Can you find my ancestor?
Joachim discovers modern objects and challenges your family to find their contemporary equivalent.
* Families can walk around the house with a common device, without headsets. It is important that all members of the gathering stay together for the duration of the visit and respect the listening areas in each room.