PREVENTIVE MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19
To ensure the safety of visitors and staff, Maison Saint-Gabriel has implemented certain measures, in accordance with the recommendations of the government and of the Commission des normes, de l’équité, de la santé et de la sécurité au travail.
- All visitors must book the time of their visit and purchase their tickets using our online ticketing office;
- To respect physical distancing, each building and room can accommodate a limited number of visitors;
- Protective plexiglass walls are installed at the reception and in the giftshop;
- Hand washing at the disinfection stations located at the entrances of the reception pavilion and the Museum is mandatory;
- Public spaces and frequently touched surfaces are cleaned with increased frequency;
- Guided tours take place according to the recommendations of the Direction générale de la santé publique.