The commented menu experience is offered upon reservation only. Le Réfectoire is staffed according to reservations. Meals are also prepared accordingly. In order to avoid food waste and to prepare our employees work schedule as efficiently as possible, we ask that you please respect the following conditions of reservation and cancellation.
Le Réfectoire Reservation Policy
- A valid credit card is required to process your reservation request.
- No deposit will be charged to your card.
- You can cancel your reservation free of charge up to 24 hours before the day of your reservation.
- You can reach the museum team at 514-935-8136 or write to us Tuesday to Friday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- A reminder will be emailed to you 48 hours prior to your reservation.
- If you do not show up, you will be charged a fee of $20 per absent person.
Le Réfectoire Reservation Cancellation Policy
1) For individual reservations
2) For group reservations (20 people and more)
- The customer is required to cancel the reservation before 2:00 p.m. the day before the reservation, in order to avoid a $20 fee per absent person.
- The customer responsible for reserving for a group is required to cancel or adjust the reservation 48 hours before the day of the visit (96 hours for a Tuesday reservation), in order to avoid a $20 fee per absent person.